23 Incredible Crypto & NFT Stats
- The number of cryptocurrencies grew by 70% in a year.
- The value of transactions on the Bitcoin network is more than the global economy.
- Blockchain-based remittance is 127x cheaper than traditional one.
- Bitcoin consumes more electricity than Belgium.
- There are 40% of bot gamers in Web3.
Want to know more? OneArt has gathered the most impressive statistics about cryptocurrencies, NFTs, DeFi, and GameFi. Here we go!
1. Over ½ of all BTC trades are fake
Forbes has analyzed 150+ crypto exchanges. According to its research, 51% of reported BTC daily trading volume is likely to be fake. How come? The global volume was estimated at $128 billion as of June 14. Meanwhile, the self-reported numbers from various sources make up $262 billion in total.
2. At least seven Nobel prize winners in economics spoke against bitcoin
For instance, Oliver Hart and Christopher Sims think it …
Continue reading on our new blog: https://oneart.digital/en/blog/23-incredible-crypto-nft-stats#2-at-least-seven-nobel-prize-winners-in-economics-spoke-against-bitcoin