Development Digest #10
It’s been almost three weeks since we’ve brought OneArt Wallet to iOS users. We continue to work towards delivering you the best experience possible on your way to Web3. So, now we’re doing our best to strengthen the solid foundation for our ecosystem.
What’s new in our iOS app
- We’ve implemented stabilization and transaction updates.
- We’ve also fixed critical issues and UI bugs.
- Two screens are now updated: the launch screen and backup screen (which allows to back up the wallet to iCloud).
Currently, the team is working on redesigning the dashboard.
How is the Android version progressing?
- The Profile settings screen is done.
- The Walkthrough screen — the one for the 1st entry with a brief description of the functionality — is in progress.
And some web extension updates
The Send screen is ready, and the work on the UI part of our web extension continues. Two tasks are in progress:
- Integration with mobile apps
- User settings screen implementation.
We’re in it for the long run. Stay in touch for future updates!