Development digest #3
Hey! We’re excited to announce that we are taking steady steps for our goal realization — bring new things to the NFT industry with our future-proof brand app. All to make entering the world of NFT a truly immersive, user-friendly, and smooth experience.
On the agenda today
- The team has aligned on documentation for Web3 wallet extension and proceeds with UI/UX design that will be consistent with the mobile app.
- The product team is now in the process of forming documentation and flow for the Metalaunch.
- The team has started work on the backend part that will be used for Mobile Apps and Web3 wallet extension.
- Custom collection functionality is on the finish line.
- Bugs and issues are fixed, and the TestFlight app is updated.
NFT marketplaces research
We’ve already begun a detailed study of today’s NFT marketplaces to create our unique NFT marketplace with all perks for you to enjoy.
The expert team is examining all the pros and cons of the top marketplaces and analyzing the effectiveness of the features they provide. In this way, we hope to build our one-of-a-kind NFT marketplace, taking into account the shortcomings of other ones.
Android-based app is on track
A special message to all android users: we’ve already started to develop the android version of the application. Thus, OneArt is pushing the boundaries away for you to make the best of our NFT-based solution.
By the way, we are going to demonstrate the app from inside soon — screenshots will be just right to help. So stay tuned for sharing important moments together!