Development digest #6
We’re almost at the point: the pre-public version is still being approved by AppStore. Just a little more time and you will be able to use it!
Our tech-oriented highlights to date
- Applications integration with a back-end is done — creating a single ecosystem for applications.
- OneArt Wallet send NFT functionality is done — the possibility to send and receive NFT content between different wallets.
- Adding custom tokens to wallet is done.
- A single NFT preview feature is done — the possibility to view own NFT content.
- Transaction history for NFT details is done — the possibility to view the full history of transactions for specific NFTs.
- Basic architecture implementation is done.
- Network balance and chain price in USD is done.
- The UI part for web-extension has been started — design elements implementation.
This way, the formal stage of testing and checking will soon be over and you’ll be able to fully explore all the benefits of the feature-rich branded app. Stay tuned so you don’t miss this big moment!